Updated 1st September 2021
As part of the Sapientia Education Trust, White House Farm Primary School are now fully aligned with governments national coronavirus policy. However as individual schools we may decide to retain some measures the government no longer consider necessary.
• Additional cleaning and hygiene measures
• Windows and doors will be opened to ensure that rooms and spaces are well ventilated.
• Staff members will continue to wear face masks when moving between areas in the school building (corridors, dinner hall)
• Parents must continue to wear a face mask when visiting the school site unless directed to remove them by staff.
• In some circumstances due to a prevalence of cases it may be necessary to reintroduce bubbles if directed to do so by the local public health outbreak team.
If you have any further questions regarding the Covid measures in place at White House Farm, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support.
Corona Virus Information
Resources to support your child with their emotional wellbeing and mental health related to coronavirus
Below is a range of resource packs that has been distributed by Norfolk County Council. You may find these helpful in supporting children and families.
Espresso - High quality resources across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 for all subjects, including games, news bites and informative videos.
Log in at: www.discoveryeducation.co.uk
Purple Mash –
Other free useful learning websites:
Twinkl are offering free access to their website and learning packs